Getting Started with Cubelets
- Video Overview - What are cubelets? –(Youtube link)
- Document: Class Plan (doc) Overview of class sessions and what to do each day.
- What does each cube do? (pdf)
- Document: Getting Started Guide (doc) (a great way for teachers to experiment and rapidly get up to speed on building robots).
- Introducing the Cubelets (ppt) (Powerpoint to use in class with notes).
Which Section should I use?
Use Section 1 lessons when you only have 1 or 2 hours with students, and no more time available.
Section 1 also has Makerspace materials for Cubelet stations.
Use Section 2 lessons for grades K-5 classrooms, clubs, or makerspaces when you have 2 to 20 class sessions available.
Use Section 3 lessons for grades 4-8 classrooms, clubs, or makerspaces after completing Section 2 or when you want a few lessons to focus primarily on engineering concepts.
Section 3 also has lessons for middle school and high school students, and coding lessons.